All the latest News & Info on what were doing to Factions

dev diary #3 - Laying The Foundations

Postby TheeLord » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Hi all. I wanted to give a quick update as to our progress. We have been focused on porting client systems to unity from our old engine. This includes myself doing lots of code in the object and character network code. Triadian has been working on readying our new character customization and animation systems which is looking amazing and i cannot wait to show off some screenshots! Diogo has been working to lower the poly count of our character models and working closely with tri on the character customization system. Our other artist Ben has been working on the new login screen art and first few creatable buildings in game. If any of you have questions or comments please share! We would love to hear from you.
TheeLord
Lead Programmer

Re: dev diary #3

Postby austino » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:48 pm

Stoked to see more screenshots!
austino
Composer

Postby Triadian » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:54 pm

i might have been drinking the night before but i took a shot
drunk.jpg
drunk.jpg (90.19 KiB) Viewed 13760 times
"it would separate this project from others because the devs are cool and have a clue :-)"
Triadian
Website & GUI

Postby Khranos » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:01 am

Instead of replying to every single new development post, I felt I would rather reply to the latest.

I'm glad to see that progress is still being made on the game. It's come along very nicely since I last checked in, it looks like I'll have to check in more often to keep with the updates!
Khranos

Total Points: 0.00 W¢
Bank: 343.44 W¢

Postby TheeLord » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Khranos wrote:Instead of replying to every single new development post, I felt I would rather reply to the latest.

I'm glad to see that progress is still being made on the game. It's come along very nicely since I last checked in, it looks like I'll have to check in more often to keep with the updates!

Thanks much Khranos! Glad to see you around.
TheeLord
Lead Programmer

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS & NEWS